SMB Medical Billing
"Now that I have partnered with SMB Medical Billing, my reimbursements are up over $500,000. Reason: SMB uses humans to process claims, not computers!" - Current SMB Medical Billing Client." - Current SMB Medical Billing Client #podiatrybilling #podiatrymedicalbilling #podiatrybillingexpertise #podiatry #podiatryexpertise #podiatrists #medicalbilling Unsolicited Testimonials and Case Studies
Information - click bar below to open
- We have been in business since the summer of 2001.
- Our staff has over 175 years of direct podiatry account receivable experience.
- We are a private, family-owned and operated business.
- Our future depends on the strength of our word, our great working relationships with your office staff and our work performance.
- We are currently servicing over 300 podiatry practices in all CMS regions and States.
SMB handles all aspects of your Medical Billing and Account Receivable business processes. From the time the Doctor fills out the Encounter forms to the time the reimbursements are in the Practice's bank account. SMB increases reimbursements without increasing the Doctor's or office staff's workloads. SMB gets you paid faster. SMB removes your hassles - arguing with insurance companies, explaining bills to patients and minimizing office politics.
- Podiatry-only Billing
- Experts in all CMS Regions and States
- All claims are reviewed by Human expert podiatry billers before the claims are submitted to the clearinghouse
- All of SMB's employees are citizens of the USA and located in the Continental US
- Over 200 podiatry clients
- Over 350 Providers
- SMB's SimplyPodiatry™ Practice Management (PM) is available to Clients at no extra cost
- SimplyPodiatry™ Scheduler Included
- 24/7 access to all of your Billing, Patient & Scheduling information
- HIPAA Compliant
- SimplyPodiatry™ is ICD-10 compliant
Why SMB Medical Billing?
SMB Medical Billing only does Podiatry Medical Billing
Nothing else. This is important because it forces SMB to focus on and do one thing very well. SMB is never distracted by other types of doctors or lines of business. Others will try to convince you that they obtain additional operating efficiency by handling other types of doctors and businesses, but all it does is distract them from doing the best job they could do for you.
You have your own Personal Biller
Your personal biller gets to know, understand and learn how to work closely with you and your office staff. You do not have to explain who you are each time you contact SMB. Your personal biller has an invested interest in your success. Thus, your biller is diligently protecting your interests. And your biller is always searching for ways to increase your revenue of which they would advise you.
Humans can never be replaced in the medical reimbursement cycle
Many have tried, and all have failed. This is true for two reasons:
- Payors are constantly changing their reimbursement rules. Not only by plan and procedure, but also by individual areas of the country and individual patients. Why? To keep the medical practice from maximizing their reimbursements. To program and keep these rules updated in a timely fashion has been tried often, but all have failed. It is not enough to understand the reimbursement rules of a payor/procedure code, you must also allow for variations by location, patient, etc. Only human billers, who are focused and have a personal interest in maximizing the reimbursements for a Doctor, have shown to be consistently capable of being successful at this over time.
- SMB's in-depth experience in Podiatry Medical Billing has found that each Podiatry Practice is unique and has its own special requirements. Computer programs cannot allow for this variation in a Practice's method of operations and philosophy. Thus, without the human biller involved, the Practice suffers.
These links explain the results on which SMB's Clients rely on SMB:
SMB Savings Calculator! - click bar below to open
Calculate Your SMB Savings!
Please verify that you are a Podiatrist or a trusted advistor to a Podiatrist. We request that you log in with your Podiatry NPI number.
How SMB Savings is Calculated
- SMB's AR Rate - SMB's average Accounts Receivables (AR) rate for the since 2005 has been 3% for 90 days and 1% for 120 days. What this means is that the difference between your AR rate and SMB's average AR rate has been included in this calculation. For information as to how SMB maitains such a low AR rate, call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free) or visit our Reduce Receivables webpage.
- ROI - Your Return on Investments (ROI) is used to calculate the future value of your savings. In otherwords, how much do you make on your investments?
- Maximize Reimbursements - SMB's clients tell us (the average of the feedback) they experience a 13.6% increase in reimbursements by switching to SMB's services. For information as to how SMB's operations dramatically increases reimbursements, call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free) or visit our Maximize Reimbursements webpage.
- Short Answer on How SMB Achieves These Savings - SMB uses US-based, highly trained podiatry billing experts to process and track your claims. SMB does not use Artifical Intelligence programs, automated scrubbers, non US-based workers nor non-experts. SMB's resident AI expert has over 50 years of AI experience - from APL to SQL to LISP to Graph databases to Probabilistic Graphical Modeling.
SMB Savings Calculator Disclaimer - Important Information
Estimated cost savings relating to the SMB Savings are calculated based on feedback provided by actual clients of SMB Medical Billing (SMB). Savings listed in the SMB Savings Calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by SMB and/or any SMB partner. This is not an offer. SMB's rates are subject to change. Actual savings will vary by customer based on the type of practice and how the practice is operated.
THIS SMB SAVINGS CALCULATOR IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND SMB NOR ITS PARTNERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF PRACTICES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SMB AND/OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, HARM TO REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS SMB SAVINGS CALCULATOR, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free) if you have any questions about this Disclaimer.