SMB Gains Calculator
"I am a believer now. The 90-day Account Receivable (AR) rate is the important cash Key Performance Indicator (KPI). Now that I am using SMB and am focused on that KPI, the cash in my bank account has dramatically increased!" - Current SMB Medical Billing Client. #podiatrybilling #podiatrymedicalbilling #podiatrybillingexpertise #podiatry #podiatryexpertise #podiatrists #medicalbilling Unsolicited Testimonials and Case Studies
SMB Gains Calculator! - click bar below to open
Calculate Your SMB Gains!
How SMB Gains are Calculated
- SMB's Mission - SMB’s mission is to maximize reimbursements, increase revenue and pay for itself. While achieving this goal, SMB has also reduced outstanding accounts receivable to 3% for 90 days and 1% for 120 days without allowing arbitrary write-offs like our competitors. SMB has also decreased the workload of our clients, dramatically increased transparency of the billing process, sped up cash flow and is a 100% US-based workforce.
- Your Annual Revenue - The yearly gross revenue that you expect your practice to generate.
- Your AR % net 90 Rate - This is your outstanding account receivables rate in percentage after 90 days of seeing the patient.
- Your Annual ROI % - Your ROI (Return on Investments) percentage that you expect to make on your investments.
- Your Time Horizon is in Years - How long you plan to utilize SMB's services.
- Calculate Your SMB Gains - Calculate your gains with SMB Medical Billing.
For questions about this calculator, call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free)
SMB Gains Calculator Disclaimer - Important Information
Estimated gains calculated by the SMB Gains Calculator are calculated based on feedback provided by actual clients of SMB Medical Billing (SMB). Gains listed in the SMB Gains Calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by SMB and/or any SMB partner. This is not an offer. SMB's rates are subject to change. Actual gains will vary by customer based on the type of practice and how the practice is operated.
THIS SMB GAINS CALCULATOR IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND SMB NOR ITS PARTNERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF PRACTICES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SMB AND/OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, HARM TO REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS SMB GAINS CALCULATOR, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free) if you have any questions about this Disclaimer.