Reduce Your Account Receivable Balances
SMB Medical Billing is 100% operational and here to serve our clients. We are taking all precautions and there will be absolutely no delay in the work we do for you. We will remain working and have the ability to adapt as needed, we foresee no down time at all. SMB's US-based billers, systems, security, and billing infrastructure has 20 years of work experience. What this means to you is that SMB will continue to maintain your cash flow/reimbursements with our 20 year record of 3% 90-day and 1% 120-day receivables. Thank you for your business, Glen Sands and Cheryl Sands - #podiatrybilling #podiatrymedicalbilling #podiatrybillingexpertise #podiatry #podiatryexpertise #podiatrists #medicalbilling Unsolicited Testimonials and Case Studies
Information - click bar below to open
Why look at Your 90-day AR Rate
A practice should review their 90-day AR rate regularly as its the only true indicator of their billing management performance. As a Key Performance Indicator (KPI), 90-day AR rate tracks whether:
- Claims are getting entered in a timely manner
- If follow up is done timely and correctly
- The tracking of cash flow consistency .
Benefits of having a low account receivable rate
Some of the top one’s are:
- consistent cash flow
- maximized reimbursements
- easier to manage practice
- no money left on the table
- feel more in control of their finances
- see increases in reimbursements by 80%
- growing their practice
- save valuable time
Dedicated A/R Department
- SMB Never Writes-off a Claim without Your prior Approval
- SMB's record setting A/R results of 3% after 90 days and 1% after 120 days. What this means is, your money is in your pocket not the payors' pockets.
- Each claim is monitored daily - What this means is fewer days of outstanding A/R, something banks really love.
- Quick turn around of claim paperwork between - primary, secondary, tertiary payors and patient billing - What this means is, no money is "left on the table" and thus in your pocket.
- Help Desk specifically trained to work with older Medicare Patients - What this means is, the older patient will understand your statement, not fight you.
- All workers are in United States - What this means is, the people who are working the outstanding A/R understand and can communicate with payors to resolve issues quicker.
Quickly Process Claims
- Paperwork immediately turned around
- Provides Quick and Secure Communications
- Claims Electronically submitted
- EOBs Electronically processed
Podiatry Billing Expertise
- Prior to entry, an expert human, not a machine, review each and every claim
- All of SMB's employees are US citizens and located in the US
- Knowing the correct Diagnoses for Each Procedure
- Understanding each Payors' unique Claim Requirements
- Mastered the Use of Modifiers
- Knowing How the Order of Procedures listed in a Claim Effects Reimbursement Rates
- Knowing How the Order of Diagnosis in a Claim Affects Reimbursement Rates
- In-depth experience Submitting Claims that Prevent Bundling
- Experts at maximizing reimbursements for surgical procedures
- Understanding the complex role of claim documentation
- Minimizes the risk of Payors' "Losing" Claims
- Experts in getting Problems quickly solved with Payors and Clearing Houses
- Critical refinement of podiatry knowledge base enhanced by SMB's work with over 200 practices
SMB Rejects the Automated Scrubbers Trap
Definition - Automated Scrubbers are computer programs that EHR and other automated claims programs use to automate insurance claim processing.
Fact - According to CMS's medicare coverage database, there are over 471 million different coding combination that podiatrists must follow to correctly file claims. This number increases exponential when the 16 different medicare districts and all of the commerical insurances are included. No computer program can handle this many code combinations just for podiatrists.>
- Only expert human podiatriy billers can achieve SMB's great A/R rates - Automated Scrubbers are cumbersome, slow and error prone.
- Frequent insurance claim rules befuddle Automated Srubbers - Expert human billers easily adapt to new insurance claim rules.
- Expert human billers handle false negatives - Automated Scrubbers can flood your staff with false negatives. This leads to an environment where problems are ignored for the staff thinks it is just another false negative.
- Only expert human billers are able to adapt to your specific needs - Automated Scrubblers are not adaptable to individual providers.
- Only expert human billers are able to quickly answer your billing questions - Automated Scrubblers code is not available for your review.
SMB Gains Calculator! - click bar below to open
Calculate Your SMB Gains!
How SMB Gains are Calculated
- SMB's Mission - SMB’s mission is to maximize reimbursements, increase revenue and pay for itself. While achieving this goal, SMB has also reduced outstanding accounts receivable to 3% for 90 days and 1% for 120 days without allowing arbitrary write-offs like our competitors. SMB has also decreased the workload of our clients, dramatically increased transparency of the billing process, sped up cash flow and is a 100% US-based workforce.
- Your Annual Revenue - The yearly gross revenue that you expect your practice to generate.
- Your AR % net 90 Rate - This is your outstanding account receivables rate in percentage after 90 days of seeing the patient.
- Your Annual ROI % - Your ROI (Return on Investments) percentage that you expect to make on your investments.
- Your Time Horizon is in Years - How long you plan to utilize SMB's services.
- Calculate Your SMB Gains - Calculate your gains with SMB Medical Billing.
For questions about this calculator, call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free)
SMB Gains Calculator Disclaimer - Important Information
Estimated gains calculated by the SMB Gains Calculator are calculated based on feedback provided by actual clients of SMB Medical Billing (SMB). Gains listed in the SMB Gains Calculator are estimates only and are not guaranteed by SMB and/or any SMB partner. This is not an offer. SMB's rates are subject to change. Actual gains will vary by customer based on the type of practice and how the practice is operated.
THIS SMB GAINS CALCULATOR IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND SMB NOR ITS PARTNERS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF PRACTICES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, AND ALL OTHER LIABILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SMB AND/OR ITS PARTNERS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, HARM TO REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING TORT, WARRANTY, CONTRACT, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), THAT ARISE OUT OF OR RELATE TO THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THIS SMB GAINS CALCULATOR, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Call Chad at 1-888-874-5503 (toll-free) if you have any questions about this Disclaimer.
Calculate Your Account Receivables (AR) Percentages
Results Achieved by SMB's Clients - click bar below to open
Eliminate the Stress of:
- Cash Flow Worries
- Profitability Needs
- Loan Payments
- Angry & Confused Patients
- Underpaid Employees
- Dealing with Payors who will not Pay what is Rightfully Yours
- Claims Arbitrary Written-off
Increase Resources for:
- Eliminate Money Worries
- Upgrade Practice
- Easier to get Bank Loans
- Add Personnel
- Increase Profit
- Expand Practice
- Pay Employees More
- Increase Value of Practice
Improve Patient Relations
- by Quickly "Clearing the Books"
- by Quickly Solving Outstanding Questions
- by Reducing Paperwork that Confuses Older Medicare Patients
Receivables too High - Case Study
- Situation: A Doctor and the Office Manager, Podiatry Practice
- Critical Issue: The large amount of money the Practice had tied up in account receivables of over 90 days was unacceptable.
- Reasons: The Practice's government and insurance payors as well as patients were not promptly paying the Practice. The reasons for this were many and varied. They included: the Practice had trouble routinely and consistently contacting the payors; the Practice was at a severe disadvantage when trying to aggressively negotiate with the payors on disputed EOBs; errors that creep into the system were not discovered for 90 days or longer; etc.
- Capabilities: The Doctor and the Office Manager said that they need a service that tracked the status of all reimbursements within their account receivables and take immediate action if the process for payment to the Practice stalled at any point.
- SMB Provided: SMB provides the Doctor and the Office Manager these capabilities.
- Results: SMB has reduced the Practice's outstanding 90 day account receivables balance to less than 3% of the Practice's total reimbursements.